ADIVA Magazine ISSUE #06
The Bold, Beautiful, Fashionista, Nakitende Esther, graces the cover of the 6th Edition of our Magazine. Step into the world of this beautiful, intelligent, African Queen with an infectious and loveable energy; who is taking the fashion world by storm.
In This Edition:
– Learn how to heal, clean, and transform your mind.
– Step into the beautiful palace with the model, actor, singer, Mahogany.
– Get info on some amazing Summer Looks, all less than $100.
– Know these 7 signs that tell you that HE IS NOT THE MAN FOR YOU; how to spot red flags in a relationship.
– Learn 10 tips on how to keep your business going even in slow seasons.
GET A COPY OF ISSUE #06
ADIVA Magazine ISSUE #05
Get to know our cover girl Jemima Osunde, who isn’t afraid to live her dreams and achieve every goal she sets for herself. She is a brilliant Actor and Physiotherapist. The definition of the modern woman who knows that she can have it ALL!
In this edition:
– Learn the difference between PostPartum Depression and PostPartum Psychosis. And also how the signs you should look out for.
– THERESA KACHINDAMOTO: the woman who has dissolved hundreds of child marriages in Malawi.
– Find out how applying the rules of FENG SHUI in your bedroom can improve your sleep.
– Learn the difference between PostPartum Depression and PostPartum Psychosis.
– ‘My Crime was weight gain, so he left’: An unbelievably TRUE LIFE story.
GET A COPY OF ISSUE #05
ADIVA Magazine ISSUE #04
The beautiful, talented, African Queen of Soul ‘EFYA’ graces the cover of ADIVA Magazine’s 4th Edition. It’s a new year, and regardless of what life sends our way, we choose to celebrate survival, wins, and the discovery/expression of our true self.
In this edition:
– Celebrate an expression of your true self with the African Queen of Soul ‘Efya.’
– Learn about HSDD – A sex disorder that 60% of women suffer from without knowing.
– Enter into the world of the successful female entrepreneur and mother, Christine Muturi, as she shares her secrets to her riches and success.
– The Vagina is a woman! End the stigma behind the word, the organ, and the expression of its beauty.
– Snacking doesn’t always have to be calorie-packed and unhealthy. Learn some quick and healthy snack recipes.
GET A COPY OF ISSUE #04
ADIVA Magazine ISSUE #03
Edition 3 is here, and we are excited to have the beautiful, talented, resilient, and inspiring Icon Juliet Ibrahim as our cover girl.
In this edition:
– Have A Toast To Life with our cover girl Juliet Ibrahim.
– Learn all the different ways to save money for the future.
– Find out why it’s important to break the status quo of gender discrimination from the early stages of childhood.
– Find amazing apps to help you build your summer body.
– #EndSARS #EndBadGovernanceInNigeria – Change will come. It’s time to build a new nation
GET A COPY OF ISSUE #03
ADIVA Magazine ISSUE #02
Edition 2 is here, and we are excited to have the beautiful, talented, strong, and inspiring Busola Dakolo as our cover girl.
In this edition:
– Get a glimpse into the life of our cover girl Busola Dakolo.
– Get tips on how to spice up your sex life even in the lockdown.
– Find out how to stay stylish, and stay safe. Safety is the new fashion trend.
– Learn how to apply an abundance mentality to your workouts to yield results.
– Access some hidden rules by the wealthy on how to stay wealthy.
– #BLM All lives matter, when Black lives matter.
GET A COPY OF ISSUE #02
ADIVA Magazine ISSUE #01
ADIVA Magazine is the premier lifestyle and social justice magazine for women of all ages, races, and faces. We are the voice of and for women all over the world who want to have fun and meaningful conversations with their girlfriends. Enjoy and savor the simplicity in the language of our columns, which seek to motivate, encourage, entertain, support, educate, and inform all our girlfriends.
ADIVA represents the modern and Dynamic woman, Independent Minded, Bold, and WOKE.
Our content comes from an incredibly diverse group of women who are just like you. Driven by the same passions and motivated by the same dreams. Inspired by the same ideas and working towards the sole purpose of a better life for all of humanity and ensuring that the world is a better, safer, and loving place, where ALL women are treated with the utmost respect they absolutely deserve. And we will definitely have fun along the way. Whatever your concerns, questions, doubts, and challenges are, we are here to speak to your spirit, heart, and mind.
We cover every facet of a woman’s entirety which include but are not limited to law, beauty, fashion, hair, fitness, health, relationship, music, spirituality, technology, travel, food, humanity, film, social justice, world news, mental health, parenting, books, career, finances, etc. We have worked hard to ensure that every reader is deeply connected.
ADIVA projects the woman by helping her to create awareness for causes that affect her.
Let us take you into a world of fun, joy, and laughter, where you are free to express yourself and enjoy an amazing community of women who will eventually become girlfriends and hopefully … sisters.
Girl! Jump in and let’s take a ride.