ADIVA Magazine ISSUE #04
The beautiful, talented, African Queen of Soul ‘EFYA’ graces the cover of ADIVA Magazine’s 4th Edition. It’s a new year, and regardless of what life sends our way, we choose to celebrate survival, wins, and the discovery/expression of our true self.
In this edition:
– Celebrate an expression of your true self with the African Queen of Soul ‘Efya.’
– Learn about HSDD – A sex disorder that 60% of women suffer from without knowing.
– Enter into the world of the successful female entrepreneur and mother, Christine Muturi, as she shares her secrets to her riches and success.
– The Vagina is a woman! End the stigma behind the word, the organ, and the expression of its beauty.
– Snacking doesn’t always have to be calorie-packed and unhealthy. Learn some quick and healthy snack recipes.
GET A COPY OF ISSUE #04
ADIVA Magazine ISSUE #03
Edition 3 is here, and we are excited to have the beautiful, talented, resilient, and inspiring Icon Juliet Ibrahim as our cover girl.
In this edition:
– Have A Toast To Life with our cover girl Juliet Ibrahim.
– Learn all the different ways to save money for the future.
– Find out why it’s important to break the status quo of gender discrimination from the early stages of childhood.
– Find amazing apps to help you build your summer body.
– #EndSARS #EndBadGovernanceInNigeria – Change will come. It’s time to build a new nation
GET A COPY OF ISSUE #03
ADIVA Magazine ISSUE #02
Edition 2 is here, and we are excited to have the beautiful, talented, strong, and inspiring Busola Dakolo as our cover girl.
In this edition:
– Get a glimpse into the life of our cover girl Busola Dakolo.
– Get tips on how to spice up your sex life even in the lockdown.
– Find out how to stay stylish, and stay safe. Safety is the new fashion trend.
– Learn how to apply an abundance mentality to your workouts to yield results.
– Access some hidden rules by the wealthy on how to stay wealthy.
– #BLM All lives matter, when Black lives matter.
GET A COPY OF ISSUE #02
ADIVA Magazine ISSUE #01
ADIVA Magazine is the premier lifestyle and social justice magazine for women of all ages, races, and faces. We are the voice of and for women all over the world who want to have fun and meaningful conversations with their girlfriends. Enjoy and savor the simplicity in the language of our columns, which seek to motivate, encourage, entertain, support, educate, and inform all our girlfriends.
ADIVA represents the modern and Dynamic woman, Independent Minded, Bold, and WOKE.
Our content comes from an incredibly diverse group of women who are just like you. Driven by the same passions and motivated by the same dreams. Inspired by the same ideas and working towards the sole purpose of a better life for all of humanity and ensuring that the world is a better, safer, and loving place, where ALL women are treated with the utmost respect they absolutely deserve. And we will definitely have fun along the way. Whatever your concerns, questions, doubts, and challenges are, we are here to speak to your spirit, heart, and mind.
We cover every facet of a woman’s entirety which include but are not limited to law, beauty, fashion, hair, fitness, health, relationship, music, spirituality, technology, travel, food, humanity, film, social justice, world news, mental health, parenting, books, career, finances, etc. We have worked hard to ensure that every reader is deeply connected.
ADIVA projects the woman by helping her to create awareness for causes that affect her.
Let us take you into a world of fun, joy, and laughter, where you are free to express yourself and enjoy an amazing community of women who will eventually become girlfriends and hopefully … sisters.
Girl! Jump in and let’s take a ride.